Renault-Allianz Insurance Tieup And The New 12-Seater Master Bus.
Recently, there has been some exciting news coming from Renault. I want to talk more about Renault’s new partnership with Allianz Insurance and all the potential benefits Renault owners can get from it. The second topic I want to cover is the Renault’s new 12-seater passenger bus that has recently released in Australia for 2016.
Renault’s new alliance with Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance.
Renault group has been busy, making news was that the company had teamed up with Allianz Insurance and created its brand of car insurance. Renault’s new car insurance has many key features and benefits to Renault customers. This insurance offers “new for old” replacement for Renault’s vehicles within the first three years of the original registration. The policies of the Renault Prestige Motor Vehicle Insurance can organise with the new vehicle delivery.
Here are some “specs” of the new Renault-Allianz insurance offer:
- $1000 towards re-coding and re-keying if the car keys are stolen or lost.
- Renault also offers ‘motor equity insurance’ and ‘purchase price insurance’ that provide extra cover in case of ‘loan protection insurance’ or in the event of a total loss.
- You will receive up to $500 towards stolen or damaged personal clothing or effects.
- Up to $500 in the case of emergency repairs.
- If caravans and trailers attached, you can receive up to $1000 automatic cover.
- If your car has been in an accident or stolen and cannot be driven because of this and if your vehicle happens to be more than 200 km from home then you can receive up to $400 for emergency accommodation.
- For stolen vehicles, you will get a rental car for up to 2 weeks or 14 days and also up to $75 per day.
- You will receive up to $400 for accommodation if your vehicle breaks down more than 200 km from your home and if the car is less than five years old.
- Up to $1500 for optional tools and trade cover.
- Premium payment with direct debit at no additional charge.
“Renault Prestige Motor Vehicle Insurance provides customers with quality, competitively-priced product,” according to Justin Hocevar, Managing Director of Renault Australia. It is, of course, critical to read the product disclosure agreement provided to you at your local Renault dealership.
Overall I think this new insurance by Renault looks pretty impressive and if you plan to get a new vehicle then considering motor vehicle insurance as an additional add-on to the purchase is worth looking at. We will continue to monitor this product over the coming months and perhaps give some consumer social media reviews from users who have purchased these policies.
The second bit of news out on the auto market is Renault’s new 12-Seater Passenger Bus – Master Bus.
The new 12-seater passenger bus that Renault Australia was launched recently for 2016. This passenger bus is based on the Master L3H2 long wheelbase van. The manufacture’s list price for this passenger bus is $65,300 (this price varies depending on where you live in Australia) but that’s a driveaway price from Renault new vehicle dealers. But let’s take a closer look at the new bus and see its features.
- The new Master Bus is front-wheel drive, uses the 2.3-litre 110kW/350Nm Euro 5-compliant engine along with the 6-speed automated manual transmission.
- The 12-seater bus, rated 3.9-tonne GVM, has plenty of payload (1252 kg) and space for passengers and the luggage.
- The full suite of features is of course standard, along with the rear parking sensors and reversing camera, speed limiter, cruise control, hill start assist, Bluetooth hands-free connectivity and the Grip X-Tend traction enhancer for slippery surfaces.
- When compared to the standard Renault Kangoo van, the luggage area (3.5 m3) gives the bus more load space. The roof is rated to carry 200 kg which also includes the roof rack.
- The passengers also have more space and legroom due to the wider seats. The layout of the seating is 3/2/2-1/4 with a central aisle, and this makes access easy for all types of people.
- Seat belts at each position and two seats have the ISOFIX connections and child seat top tether straps.
- Two “option packs” are offered by Renault and the ‘premium pack’ is available right away. The premium package offers a broad range of goodies: auto headlights and rain sensing wipers, electrically powered sliding left-hand side door, hands-free entry, R-Link enhanced satellite navigation with a touchscreen, LED roof lighting, 4 USB charging sockets, premium carpeting and reclining rear row seats and side and rear window curtains.
- Later in 2016, the ‘luxury pack’ will arrive, which will have additional features on top of the ‘premium pack’. A premium pack includes lane departure warning, leather upholstery for all seats storage under the front passenger seat, dark tinted windows, automatic high/low beam headlight function and alarm. Each of the luxury and premium packs is available individually for the particular order. The luxury pack has an RRP of $7990 and the premium pack has an RRP of $3590.
Lyndon Healey, the model line manager for Renault Australia, said they spend 18 months talking to prospective customers and refining the bus to make sure it is suitable for the loading and driving conditions for Australian driving, and also to meet the expectations of the Australian market regarding price, equipment and features.
The convenient thing for owners of these vehicles is that the bus can be driven with a regular car licence due to the specifications. Good news because it allows for a broad range of staff to drive the vehicle, from schools and social clubs to rental and shuttle operators.
The Renault Master bus is covered with the same features as the other members of the Master range: 24-hour roadside assistance for the warranty period, 3-year/200,000km warranty extendable to 4 or 5 years, a capped price servicing for the first three scheduled services at $349 each, with service intervals up to 30,000km apart.http://carsaust.com/renault-allianz-insurance-tieup-new-12-seater-master-bus/http://carsaust.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/renault-12-seater-master-bus-range-in-Australia.jpghttp://carsaust.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/renault-12-seater-master-bus-range-in-Australia-300x152.jpgAll ArticlesGeneralcommercial vehicles,industry news,insurance,master bus 2016,renault allianz insurance,renault australia,renault insurance,renault master bus,vehicle insurance